Page 1593 of 1596 FirstFirst ... 593109314931543158315911592159315941595 ... LastLast
Results 15,921 to 15,930 of 15955
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Thumbs up Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yadoumi View Post
    And the web for Pin-Point netorase game is open, it comes out in November 2nd :

http://www.pin-point.biz/31_tmvd/index.html

I don't feel like translating, but I see the word "video", so I guess all the scenes are the protagonist watching a video recorded by the ntr guy and the wife, so that probably means that it won't be wife pov, damn, i hope I'm wrong.

I hope it has a ntr ending, I like netorase only if it ends with ntr ending, if she stays with the husband it would be a disappointment for me.
    Then just look for netorare lol.
    Atelier sakura game for November is a Mariko game, don't know if is a sequel or a remake.

Btw the wife looks a bit too young here. Is it even the same artist?

http://twitter.com/Atelier__Sakura/...50328368340992
    There's a chance but I remember one of their old games that got a fix got a small sequel that pretty much was on the vanilla side.

Quote Originally Posted by Lianai View Post
    I really hope it'll be a sequel! I loved this game and often talked about my wish to see them make a sequel. I'm crossing my fingers with hope we'll see Mariko with more guys than just the "chief".
    If it's anything like Marina then I'm on board.
    Last edited by Miraluka; September 14th, 2018 at 01:50 PM.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points7 days registered

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post

If it's anything like Marina then I'm on board.
    The sequel could be more like Marina, because the first title ends as a netorase game even if it begun as a netorare. So the second, if it's a sequel, should begin with a netorase story, maybe with some netorare if Mariko goes a bit too wild.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

okay NoTearsSchool is definitely NTR.. Not sure why it's not tagged on dlsite for it but it probably has more NTR content than the original (NoTearsRebirth) game that was advertised as an NTR game.. No battles or anything- just scenes and buildup- you play as the brother who like the first game- has every heroine head over heels for him and basically a harem from the start and it escalates from there. Art is as good as the first game.

It's not a sequel- rather just an alternate setting of the first game.. School with an emergence of magical abilities each character possesses that interact with each other to make the nonsensical NTR a little more sensical. The heroes ability is that he regresses to a child when he falls asleep- and the heroines abilities.. well you'll just have to play the game to see how those work.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

PINT-POINT new game partial web translation. It's not a total translation. I'm only translating the three first lines from the text on the two dialog box on the main site, I think those lines sumarize what the game is about. I guess that will do until we have a getchu page on which people can use Translation Aggregator to know the details of the game. Also I may have mistake something since my japanese is not that good:

What kind of game is this?
    The intense sex that my loving wife doesn't have with me, she has it with her ex-boyfriend
    A Netorase game where you observe the place were they are doing it. (している所 I don't understand this part very well, I guess it can mean "the place where they are doint it" but I feel it should be translated as "A netorase game were you watch them doing it (fucking)").

What kind of "play" does the wife do?
    Forgot how her insatiable and lustful boyfriend fucked her roughly ("fucked her silly" maybe?)
    The masochist woman instinct is awaken.

Corrections are welcomed, I hope I get it right.

This game strikes me as Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake but with a total asshole netori guy. I don't really like pint-point games but since the artist is Mario and I liked Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake, I think I will give it a try.
    Last edited by straight.shota; September 15th, 2018 at 02:51 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    okay NoTearsSchool is definitely NTR.. Not sure why it's not tagged on dlsite for it but it probably has more NTR content than the original (NoTearsRebirth) game that was advertised as an NTR game.. No battles or anything- just scenes and buildup- you play as the brother who like the first game- has every heroine head over heels for him and basically a harem from the start and it escalates from there. Art is as good as the first game.

It's not a sequel- rather just an alternate setting of the first game.. School with an emergence of magical abilities each character possesses that interact with each other to make the nonsensical NTR a little more sensical. The heroes ability is that he regresses to a child when he falls asleep- and the heroines abilities.. well you'll just have to play the game to see how those work.
    The previous game wasn't tagget ntr at all, in fact the ntr came as a nice surprise (for us), honestly it was something like an april's fools joke. The ntr tag was added a few days after release so i think this one as well.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Atelier sakura game for November is a Mariko game, don't know if is a sequel or a remake.

http://twitter.com/Atelier__Sakura/...50328368340992
    OMG! OMG! OMG! Yeaaaah, i cant believe it! They seriously will make new Mariko game! YEAAAH i want the sequel since years ago!!

Staff still same from the prequel and from title , "Title Translation: My beloved wife Mariko cheating confession ~Husband officially recognized real sex affair ~" looks like the sequel will focusing more on netorase. So we won't get mistery NTR like previous game.

Also if you play Marina 3, there is one easter eggs. Click option , click sound test in volume. Marina will act like newscaster, but all the news is NTR story from previous game, including Mariko. In Mariko part she said she love having affair sex because she is addicted with it hahaha.
    traversal and Siegfried like this.
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Can i get a summary of this please?
    http://exhentai.org/g/1261789/b07d94cdb7/

Also excited for the Mariko sequel! I wonder whether it will be netorase or netorare. I'm hoping it will be like the Marina sequels.

Hopefully Mangagamers will license this and the Marina sequels!
    Last edited by AliceT; September 15th, 2018 at 12:54 PM.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Hey netorare thread, it's been a while. Don't have any decent excuse. Much as i love this thread, I just get demotivated when it comes to checking and posting something every day. I start putting it off and next you know it been well over a year. Feel free to call me a traitor. I still haven't lost my NTR fetish though, though I struggle to find the will to machine translate a whole eroge when there's plenty of NTR works in manga that are so much easier to look through and can be understood even if they haven't been translated yet. I still have a thing for NTR themed RPGs too, which is why I shamelessly came back in to post. Even though I hate to be that guy coming in asking for favours after so long abstaining from the discussion. Anyway.

You guys know about this?
    http://www.dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-.../cid=d_112264/
    http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/...RJ201323.html/

It's been in development for ages and was finally just released. Doesn't seem to be getting much love though due to being pure sprites with no CG. Sound familiar? Anyway, I've been hankering to play it out of NTRPG nostalgia and I even wanna buy it. Problem is it's not on dliste eng yet and I've been having a long term problem with DMM/FANZA that I gave up on. Finally decided to see if anyone here might have a solution.
    Problem is aside from the usual "not available in your country so fuck you" notices blocking some pages, is that for some reason I can view my purchased items anymore, let alone dowload them. I click on "Fan Comics: Purchased Items' in the menu and after the usual looooooooong loading time everyone seems to get accessing the site from outside japan, it comes up with a blank screen under the DMM header at the top. been doing this for a year or two. tried using different browsers and such, no use. I lost a couple of things I paid for. No idea what the problem is. Used to work fine at one point though that was a while ago though.

EZhtNzR.png

Anyone have any ideas? or is there a better thread for me to ask about it in?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by DiabolicalGenius View Post
    Doesn't seem to be getting much love though due to being pure sprites with no CG. Sound familiar? Anyway, I've been hankering to play it out of NTRPG nostalgia
    A few people have already played it here- including me. It's been uploaded so you can play it- I understand wanting to support the devs and I would too but for some of the same reasons you have-(my cards are refused by dlsite for some reason).. I'm unable to buy things myself even if I wanted. But at least you can still play it.. The game is pretty good- the sprite scenes and characters feel very NTRPG like but the development and path you take through the game is pretty different- it's more guided I suppose.. and the mc doesn't find out until very late anything is happening while NTRPGs mc does but can't do anything to stop it..

Theres a post a while back with some saves- Don't use them just to check scenes- all the fun is the buildup and the thoughts inbetween the scenes, but I had to use them due to a few gamebreaking bugs in the release version of the game(they've been patched out but the versions on the site haven't been updated yet that I know of).. Good luck whatever you decide.

Wish I could buy things- I would get things that haven't been uploaded yet and try to upload them myself- though with my internet it would be really hard to do. There are some games that have come out over the last 3 months that I haven't seen talked about and can't find anywhere but would like to try..

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Quote Originally Posted by DiabolicalGenius View Post
    Hey netorare thread, it's been a while. Don't have any decent excuse. Much as i love this thread, I just get demotivated when it comes to checking and posting something every day. I start putting it off and next you know it been well over a year. Feel free to call me a traitor. I still haven't lost my NTR fetish though, though I struggle to find the will to machine translate a whole eroge when there's plenty of NTR works in manga that are so much easier to look through and can be understood even if they haven't been translated yet. I still have a thing for NTR themed RPGs too, which is why I shamelessly came back in to post. Even though I hate to be that guy coming in asking for favours after so long abstaining from the discussion. Anyway.

You guys know about this?
    http://www.dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-.../cid=d_112264/
    http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/...RJ201323.html/

It's been in development for ages and was finally just released. Doesn't seem to be getting much love though due to being pure sprites with no CG. Sound familiar? Anyway, I've been hankering to play it out of NTRPG nostalgia and I even wanna buy it. Problem is it's not on dliste eng yet and I've been having a long term problem with DMM/FANZA that I gave up on. Finally decided to see if anyone here might have a solution.
    Problem is aside from the usual "not available in your country so fuck you" notices blocking some pages, is that for some reason I can view my purchased items anymore, let alone dowload them. I click on "Fan Comics: Purchased Items' in the menu and after the usual looooooooong loading time everyone seems to get accessing the site from outside japan, it comes up with a blank screen under the DMM header at the top. been doing this for a year or two. tried using different browsers and such, no use. I lost a couple of things I paid for. No idea what the problem is. Used to work fine at one point though that was a while ago though.

EZhtNzR.png

Anyone have any ideas? or is there a better thread for me to ask about it in?
    You are probably using the english version of DMM. Try to change the language to japanese and it will load your purchased items. Tell me if it worked.

Thread Information